Q3. Can a vocational school graduate sit the entrance examination?

A3. Although they cannot take the Tropical Medicine Course, which requires the student to be a doctor with two years or more clinical experience, they may take the International Health Development Course and the Health Innovation Course entrance exams. However, if the following criteria applies to prospective students, they must undergo a preliminary screening interview before the entrance exams: the student is a two-year college or vocational college graduate; or, conversely they graduated from a university in a foreign country where the school education system is less than 16 years.