*TMGH accepts「TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition」as a valid English Language test.
*Both the Tropical Medicine Course and the Health Innovation Course’s interview will be conducted online.
Please download the Application Guide (pdf) below for details on application procedures.
*Application Guide is now available to download.
*Please ensure all documents are legible. Unreadable applications will not be accepted.
All documents must be sent by post to TMGH admin office between the application period.
|Application Form (Form 1)||Word Download|
|Curriculum Vitae (Form 2)||Word Download|
|Examination Photograph Form (Form 3)
Applicant I.D. Form (Form 4)
Receipt Of Application Fee Payment (Form 5)
|Personal Statement (Form 6)||Word Download|
|Short Essay (Form 7)||Word Download|
|Research Proposal (Form 8)||Word Download|
|Study and Research Activity Proposal (Form 9)
[Professional Admission only]
|Address Sticker||Excel Download|
|Application for PreliminaryScreening (Form10)||Word Download|
|Verification of Work History and Activities for PreliminaryScreening (Form11)||Word Download|
To all examinees
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the following points should be taken into consideration when taking the test.
- If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, consult a medical institution beforehand.
- Those who are infected with COVID-19 and have not been diagnosed as having been cured by the day of the test by a doctor or who were considered to be close contacts by the public health center just before the day of the test are not allowed to take the test.
- On the day before the test, (1) if you are eligible for PCR testing, (2) if you live with a close contact, or (3) if you live with a person is eligible for PCR testing, you may take the test in a separate room. However, there is no disadvantage in taking the test, so please contact the relevant person in advance.
- For the first 2 weeks before the test day, record your temperature and any symptoms on the attached “Health condition confirmation sheet” and bring it with you on the day of the test. Please note that you may not be able to take the test if you forget to bring it with you.
download: Health condition confirmation sheet
- On the day of the test, all examinees are required to wear a mask at the examination site except at lunchtime. If it is difficult to wear a mask due to circumstances, please contact the contact person in advance.
- In summer, the supervisor may instruct the examinees to remove a mask to prevent heatstroke.
- If you have symptoms such as fever or cough on the day of the test, please report the symptoms to the supervisor or other relevant persons at the University promptly. Please note that your test may be conducted in a separate room depending on the fever and symptoms.
- On the day of the test, windows will be opened to ventilate the examination room. In winter, please bring warm clothing such as a jacket.
- The cafeteria and other facilities will not be open to the public for lunch, so please bring your lunch and eat at your seat or any other places specified by the supervisor. In addition, you should avoid contact and conversation with others during break time and lunchtime, etc.
- During the test, the supervisor may instruct the examinee to remove the mask temporarily, for example, when confirming the photograph on the admission ticket for the test and the examinee’s face. Please follow the instructions.
- Persons who are not taking the test are not allowed to enter the examination site on the day of the test. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- In order to prevent infection, the following measures should be taken: washing and sanitizing hands, cough etiquette, ensuring physical distance, avoiding the “three Cs”, maintaining a balanced diet and proper exercise, and getting enough rest and sleep.