Applications for professional applications to TMGH’s Tokyo Satellite Campus is now open! This is the 1st year for our Satellite Campus and we welcome both International and Japanese students to apply!
The procedure for professional applications to the Satellite Campus will be as follows:
– Inquiry period regarding requirements:
Nov. 16th, 2016 – Dec. 9th, 2016 (closes at 17:00 JST)
– Submission of Proof of Qualification documents*:
Nov. 16th, 2016 – Dec. 16th, 2016 (closes 17:00 JST)
(Please note that these documents must be sent by POST.)
– All official application forms** submission period:
– Application fee submission period:
*Proof of Qualification documents:
1) Application form (download)
2) CV detailing work experience
3) University/college diploma(s)
4) Reference letter from employer or professor (for those who have not yet graduated or who do not have a university/college degree)
6) Self-addressed envelope (12cm x 23.5cm) with necessary postage for documents to be sent from Japan to applicant’s home.
**Official Application Forms
Official application forms can all be downloaded from TMGH’s website on the “Application Documents” page located here.